A new segment! Every Friday you can catch five of my favorite things from the week. You can expect fashion, videos, food, and everything in between. I hope you enjoy!
1. MIDI RINGS. This Gorjana midi ring from Nordie’s. Midi rings can quickly cross the line into the trashy category but I think one or two rings on each hand can be pretty tasteful and eye-catching. You can find another great set of stackers from my favorite Brooklyn jeweler, Catbird.
2. DOOR KNOBS. I love the idea of jazzing up a dresser or cabinet knob with something fresh. It’s a great way to add a pop of color to your furniture. I love this glass knob from Anthropologie!
3. CRACKLE PAINT. The distressed look in small doses! I think Martha Stewart’s crackle paint is a cool way to add that distressed look to small pieces in your home to give it a lived in, edgy look. If you want to start small, a good idea would be to buy a cheap frame, vase, or a pot for your porch/balcony and test it out. I’m digging the Gravel crackle.
4. GLITTER AND AVIATORS. If you are on Instagram, please follow my girl @glitterandaviators. Her style is crisp, her taste is classic, and she ADORES glitter. Her page is all about inspiring viewers with timeless quotes on fashion while giving you a glimpse on how to do New York City right. Follow her Luxers, follow her! P.S. Here is a picture of her STUNNING, GORGEOUS, EVERYTHING Oscar de la Renta wedding dress. #amIright?
5. HALLOWEEN!! Happy Halloween, everyone! It’s one of my favorite holidays. I’ll be dressing up with my best gals as the seniors from Dazed and Confused. I took a paint pen and stencils from Michael’s, and bedazzled up a workout tee from Target. I’ll pair it with jean shorts, tube socks from American Apparel, and potentially a DIY floral crown. We will be raising hell all over the Bean.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween, and I hope a Best Dressed Award is in your near future! I leave you with one of my favorite skits from Saturday Night Live.
Tune in next Friday for my tribute to all things WINTER WHITE.