If you know me well, then you know that anything and everything Kate Spade makes me giddy. As a bestie put so eloquently; ‘she single handedly keeps Kate Spade in business.’
If you don’t know me well, then let me tell you that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Kate Spade makes me giddy.
Therefore, it’s only fitting that a Friday Favorites be dedicated to her :: office edition.
Without any hesitation, let’s spruce up your office with bright colors, bows, stripes, polka dots, and sass.
1. Efficiency in a must-have gold and acrylic set
2. Binder clips with cute sayings? Yes, please.
3. Bow magnets? Yes.
4. Bow paper clips? YES.
5. Bow push pins? YES, YES, YES.
6. Every professional, classy lady needs a set of pens with cute sayings. No?
Green: from the desk of
Purple: so well composed
Red: to whom it may concern
Pink: yours sincerely
Blue: what’s the word
7. Pink picture frame.
Other colors: bright orange, black and white stripe
8. Sassy paper weight.
9. Pass notes from this talk is chic note book.
10. Store unmentionables, heels, candy that you don’t want your coworkers finding in these boxes.
Polka dot: stow away
Green ikat: keep it together
Black and white strip: put a lid on it
BONUS: We wouldn’t be classy ladies if we didn’t give thanks where thanks is due.
Kate thinks of everything.
Are you hooked yet? By keeping the majority of your accessories in the same color (in this case, gold, gold, and gold) it leaves you with room to add pops of color (pink frame, green box, red paper weight, etc.) as you see fit.
I truly hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites and are ready to give your desk a Kate Spadeover. With that said, I’ll leave you with a little something to get you thinking about next weeks FF’s.