My dad has flown all over the world. When I was little, he would bring back dolls or special souveniers from each of his travels. His stories were also incredible! In a matter of minutes, a picture would be painted in my mind of the views he would see. My favorite story involved my favorite color at the time; purple. He told me that there are these fields where all you can see for miles is purple.
These lavender fields in Provence are what my dreams were made of as a kid. I daydreamed about it morning, noon, and night.
Visiting those fields is the most prized on my bucket list. In the meantime, I’ll just be obsessed with everything Lavender.
Here are my most favorite lavender scented goodies.
1. Sabon Body Scrub, Lavender Patchouli *all natural, paraben free*
2. Voluspa Candle, French Cade Lavender *the only candle you need*
3. Bath Bombs, Lavender *skin softening at it’s finest*
4. Happy Spritz, Lavender *spritz anywhere/everywhere*
5. L’Occitaine Hand Lotion, Lavender *moisture on the go*
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Faves. Have a blessed weekend and TGIF!