I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Diary of A Hopeless Optimist. Thank you, thank you DOHO! This award is all about highlighting new bloggers, which I think is pretty stellar. You should all check out DOHO’s blog, she has some great stuff!
The rules for this award:
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 3 other blogger who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 13 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So here are my 13 questions:
1. What made you start blogging? I love fashion and I love cooking and I love DIY projects. I feel like I have a tiny spin on each of these areas so I thought it would be a great way to share those ideas with others. Plus, the majority of my close family and friends are scattered all over the east coast and I don’t get to see them all that often. Part of me feels more connected to them (and you) by sharing my life on this blog. I hope they (you) do too!
2. Favorite Youtubers?
I don’t really have a favorite Youtuber, per se, but I probably watch The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon the most. Love him.
3. Favorite Season?
Fall. I love layering and the changing of the leaves.
4. Most recent beauty or fashion purchase?
These J.Crew sparkly loafs.
5. Top three make up brands?
Bobbi Brown. Benefit. Laura Mercier.
6. Favorite High Street Fashion store?
I actually had to google what was considered high street fashion (you learn something new every day). I couldn’t choose just 1! J.Crew. Anthropologie. Zara.
7.Most recent book you read?
The Secret Place, by Tana French.
8. What countries have you been to?
England, France, DR, Canada. I need more travel, people!
9. What countries would you like to visit in the future?
Ireland, Switzerland, France (again), Costa Rica, Italy, Iceland, and the list goes on…
10. Favorite musician?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite but I’ve been listening to a lot of Ben Howard, Joshua Radin, The Beatles, Zac Brown Band, and The Avett Brothers. And Beyoncé, always. Duh.
11. Birthdays or Christmas?
Birthdays…considering I like to celebrate all month long.
12. Dream Job?
Spending half of my time as an OT and half of my time as a pilates instructor.
13. Favorite Restaurant?
The Cafe in the Captain Cook Hotel in Anchorage, Alaska. I’ve never known omelets like I’ve known them at this Cafe. You must go!
I’m going to stick with all the same questions for the following 3 bloggers. I’ve chosen these bloggers because I think they have amazing spirit, and more importantly, an amazing message. Congrats!
*There’s a Veggie Burger in My Briefcase*
*City Girl Scapes*
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more and thank you so much for staying in touch!